The Pentax K-r already has tons of awesome specs, but in Japan they decided to make some cosmetic changes:
The robot edition is VERY limited, only 100 of these will be sold and if you would like to try for one, let Rinkya know:
Check out Rinkya’s President, Heather Russell news article on Miyazaki, via Majirox News
Do you agree?
A sketch Miyazaki drew of Totoro for the author
These robot alarm clocks are SO cute, not scary like a previous showcased robot alarm clock
Comes in 4 different varieties- Tommy, Ruby, Alex and Leo!!
Makes a great stocking a robot lover, otaku fan, etc!
Remember our hangover cure from Japan, the turmeric drink called Ukon no chirkara?
A kawaii campaign in Japan is handing out these little ukon gummies to cure the hangover blues!
This little gummy is having a beer, but it is ok with Ukon no chirkara!
Made in Japan, these animal messages are designed to slide in your keyboard- the first place people notice after returning to their desk!
Large and small size available dependent upon which animal you want!
Set of 80 Small Animals- Cat, Penguin, Duck & Rabbit (20 of each animal)
We have then in sets on Rinkya Stores but also available individually!
Set of 140 Large Animals- Deer, Elephant, Pig, Kangaroo, Polar bear, Crocodile, Giraffe (20 of each animal)
A Kawaii Gift Guide! Japan has so many cute items to choose from, these are just a few of the most kawaii items available from Rinkya Stores!
2) Walrus Fridgeezoo
– These little guys stay in your fridge & say Hello, but then scold you if you leave the door open too long! ($24.44)
3) Totoro Sleeping Bag
– A kawaii sleeping bag with Totoro! Does not get much better than that! ($155.56)
4) Unicorn Deco Watch-
Deco watches are a popular kawaii accessory in Japan, each watch with a different theme of cuteness! ($25.67)
6) Dancing Hello Kitty
– A kawaii list from Japan would not be complete without Hello Kitty! She james to music for you! ($73.89)
Yummy, make your own cafe au lait- Oreo style!
Who wouldn’t want to try an Oreo coffee? Makes an awesome stocking stuffer!
Seeing as videogames are on both my husband and brother’s Christmas lists, I thought readers may need some help in that area too!!
2) Atom PSP Game-
Astroboy!! Atom used Playstation Portable Game ($21.98)
5) Taiko DrumMaster Wii
– Comes with drum, an awesome Wii game that includes over 70 famous JPOP and anime songs to drum to!! ($80.58)
6) Famicom Console
– Travel back in time & play old school games on the Japanese famicom. Collect games NEVER released anywhere else. ($61.11)
Yep, Japan provides us with fashion items for popular anime. They are only sold for limited time in limited quantities, they are a favorite due to their rare numbers!
3) Yamato Watch
– Official 35th Anniversary watch Space Battleship Yamato ($716.05)
4) One Piece Luffy
– Luffy T shirt from One Piece- white, grey & black available! ($18.52)
A few of the odd, useful and awesome gadgets from Japan!!
1) Truck USB Card Reader-
A popular item to get from Japan- cute but useful! 3 USb ports, Memory stick slot, SD memory slot, microSD slot, and dedicated flash slot!! Wow! ($18.27)
2) Virtual Ant Farm
– A virtual ant farm, worried about your child’s ant farm breaking and creating a farm in your house? Watch these virtual ants make tunnels and more! ($28.40)
3) Portable Karoake Bar-
We love karaoke in Japan, never get stuck without it, with this portable version! ($70)
– this bunny butt holds up your smart phone, Mp3 Player, etc ($10.37)
5) Dog Voice Translator
– Find out what your dog means when he barks! Japanese is not needed, the computer will show you your dogs mood! ($172.41)
6) Bomb Alarm Clock
– Ahh, one of the many annoying & fun alarm clocks from Japan. Better undo the right plug to stop the bomb from blowing up (or rather to turn off the alarm) ($21.63)